YouthStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to YouthStory v83 Forum

4 posters

Katie's gm application.

Katie<3
    Katie<3

Katie's gm application. Empty Katie's gm application.

Post  Katie<3 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Name:Katie Nicole

Name you want to be called:Katie

GM Position:SGM/forum mod/xat mod

Average Play time:Everyday mostly 1-5 hours

In-Game Name:Katie,aha self-explanatory

Reason you want to be a GM:I want to be a GM because I love to help people.I also love to be of some use to players and gm's.I would like to be fun,be serious,catch hackers,help players,make events,and so on.I'm currently a HGM in another server.I helped a lot of people with download problems,installing,etc.

What will you do as a GM:I will help the server be a more better one.I have a lot of friends which I can bring to this server,to make it more popular.I want to help players.I want to catch hackers.Basically what I said for the last question.I also have my own way of helping people,it's really strange but it's a secret,so I can't tell.
    Intrests:Basicaly,everything.

Any other comment:I love to be a fun,and sometimes I can be a bitch,but that doesn't last long Very Happy

Last edited by Katie<3 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    drz0jp

Katie's gm application. Empty Re: Katie's gm application.

Post  drz0jp Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Welcome Good Luck.
    DannyS

Post  DannyS Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm

A bit short honestly.
    I want to be a GM because I love to help people.I also love to be of some use to players and gm's.I would like to be fun,be serious,catch hackers,help players,make events,and so on

Also I think everyone who applies for GM wants this, it's better to be that odd person out of the group and really dig in on why you want to become a GM

What will you do as a GM:I will help the server be a more better one.I have a lot of friends which I can bring to this server,to make it more popular.I want to help players.I want to catch hackers.Basically what i said for the last question.

Think of some more things and elaborate on how you want to help the server, how you want to help players by giving some examples or even if you've been a past GM what you've done. That's my 2¢ choose to follow or not your choice.
    Katie<3
    Katie<3

Post  Katie<3 Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:45 pm

DannyS wrote:A bit short honestly.
    I want to be a GM because I love to help people.I also love to be of some use to players and gm's.I would like to be fun,be serious,catch hackers,help players,make events,and so on

Also I think everyone who applies for GM wants this, it's better to be that odd person out of the group and really dig in on why you want to become a GM

What will you do as a GM:I will help the server be a more better one.I have a lot of friends which I can bring to this server,to make it more popular.I want to help players.I want to catch hackers.Basically what i said for the last question.

Think of some more things and elaborate on how you want to help the server, how you want to help players by giving some examples or even if you've been a past GM what you've done. That's my 2¢ choose to follow or not your choice.
    Thanks for the info,I fixed it up a little.
    DannyS

Post  DannyS Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Katie<3 wrote: Thanks for the info,I fixed it up a little.

No problem, just here to help out Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin

Katie's gm application. Empty Re Port this app [FULL]

Post  Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Please repost this application, it is really confusing. Once you repost someone has to delete this app! sorry!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content